Learn about dozens of financial aid and scholarship opportunities at the first annual Financial Aid and Scholarship Fair!
This event is FREE and open to all students and families in Flagstaff. No need to register, but be sure to share it with your friends.
Workshops and other financial aid / scholarship resources.
Coconino Community College Foundation
Northern Arizona Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
Arizona Community Foundation of Flagstaff
Flinn Scholarship Program
Dorrance Scholarship Program
… and more!
- FAFSA Events update and progress
- Dual Enrollment subcommittee formation and direction
Location: CCC Lone Tree Campus, Room 537
Filing the FAFSA is the first step
to finding money for college.
Get FREE hands-on help at the Flagstaff FAFSA Completion Workshop
Drop-in to receive individualized assistance from FAFSA experts during these hours.
*More information at 928-523-1803 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food, Refreshments, Raffle Prizes (a grand prize of a GoPro Hero Session camera) if you come!
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU*: (for you & your parents if applicable)
- 2016 federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned.
- Social Security Number(s)
- Alien Registration Numbers(s) (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- 2016 Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- 2016 Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- FSA ID(s) – visit https://fsaid.ed.gov/
Students and Parents, let us know that you are coming by registering here!
We also need volunteers. If you would like to help, please click on this link:
In room 537 at CCC Lone Tree Campus
- Introductions -(5 minutes)
- Brief Review of our Post Secondary Statement (re all students placing in a post secondary experience)-(3-5 minutes)
- Brief Review of Goals (5-10 minutes each)
-why FAFSA (share quick stats)
-why DE (share quick stats)
- Focus on FAFSA (45 minutes)
-Review Public College and Career Readiness Events-FHS and CHS events
-Discuss what is for the public, and what can be shadowed or duplicated at other sites
-Review NAU resources (what can Roxanne and co provide-provide example of what they already do for FUSD) and other resources
-DEFINE or DETERMINE schedule of FAFSA/College and Career Ready Events
- DE (only 10-15 minutes-this will be the focus of our next meeting in Oct)
-where we hope to be, stats (I think you were looking for this data) from CCC re 1.total participants 2. costs 3. number of teachers 4. HLC challenges
6. Discussion regarding Pros/Cons, limitations, where we are now and the ASK (for next meeting):
– Have folks come to the next meeting with list of their DE course, or course they think would qualify (I will ask CCC to have a one page re: how to get your class DE)
– Have CCC come to meeting with sample IGAs or MOUs 3. Other DE data or concerns based on data (based on the Pros/Cons we discussed)…I am think about Ari…DE is only in state…well, someone can bring to the October meeting AZ examples of course that are DE and AP. Or someone (Dave and I already discussed this) can present info on IB…like the fact it is a three year process and sight level decision/district decision