Filing the FAFSA is the first step
to finding money for college.
Get FREE hands-on help at the Flagstaff FAFSA Completion Workshop
Drop-in to receive individualized assistance from FAFSA experts during these hours.
*More information at 928-523-1803 or email email@example.com.
Food, Refreshments, Raffle Prizes (a grand prize of a GoPro Hero Session camera) if you come!
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU*: (for you & your parents if applicable)
- 2016 federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned.
- Social Security Number(s)
- Alien Registration Numbers(s) (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- 2016 Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- 2016 Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- FSA ID(s) – visit https://fsaid.ed.gov/
Students and Parents, let us know that you are coming by registering here!
We also need volunteers. If you would like to help, please click on this link: